1 in stock
YuMOVE Dog is a premium joint supplement for dogs which soothes stiffness, supports long-term joint health and promotes mobility. It’s proven to work in just 6 weeks.*
– Aids stiff joints – Supports joint structure – Promotes mobility – Clinically proven to work in just 6 weeks* – The UK’s #1 Veterinary Joint Supplement**
How does YuMOVE Dog support your dog’s joints?
– Aids stiff joints ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel from the crystal clear waters of New Zealand provides an incredibly concentrated source of Omega 3. With 4 times more active Omega 3’s than standard versions, ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel is proven to soothe stiff joints.
– Supports joint structure High strength Glucosamine provides the major building blocks of cartilage. Natural Chondroitin found in ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel helps to maintain healthy cartilage and joints for longer. Manganese supports collagen formation in the cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
– Promotes mobility YuMOVE Dog contains a unique form of Hyaluronic Acid proven to reach the joint within 2 hours, helping to lubricate and cushion the joint. Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which neutralise free radicals, helping to maintain joint mobility.
ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel is one of the most important constituents of YuMOVE Dog. Sustainably farmed in New Zealand, it’s carefully harvested and cold vacuum extracted as fast as possible to maintain high quality standards. That’s why, ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel contains 4 times more active ingredients than most other versions.
Key ingredients: ActivEase Green Lipped Mussel, Glucosamine HCI, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Hyaluronic Acid
Following two and half years of rigorous clinical research by the Royal Veterinary College, YuMOVE is now the first joint supplement ever to be clinically proven to work in just 6 weeks. All the ingredients in YuMOVE have been carefully selected, based on the results of research that prove their beneficial effects for your dog’s joints. Unlike many joint supplements, YuMOVE does not include a long list of unproven ingredients.
This can be given as a treat or simply added to their food daily. Double the daily recommendation for the first 4-6 weeks.
– Small Dogs (up to 15kg): 1 tablet – Medium Dogs (16-30kg): 2 tablets – Large Dogs (31-45kg): 3 tablets – Very Large Dogs (over 45kg): 4 tablets
*Study conducted by Royal Veterinary College. **Kynetec Vet Trak Sales Data, MAT Values (May 2017)
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.